Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Entry forms available for BMMC Curborough Sprints

Comp Sec

Entry forms and SR's are now available for the 2 BMMC sprints at Curborough on the Saturdays' before our championship events.

This is a great chance to get in some practice for the championship rounds the following day and to make it a weekend of sprinting at Curborough. 

Sprint Regulations May.pdf

ENTRY FORM MAY 2021.pdf

Sprint Regulations 2021 August.pdf

Sprint ENTRY FORM 2021 August.pdf

• Area Representative

Yes. I entered last night.

Are you seeing a red arrow shaped marker in the top left of the "signature of the driver" box?

When I clicked on that, it seemed to sign it automatically. I guess I must have set it up on my PC some time earlier?

I get the option to use my pre-configured ID or the "Conifigure new ID"

I mentioned to my sprinting 21 year-old son Chris that entries for Curborough were now open for the May event.  He questioned whether it would actually go ahead, what with the virus situation.  He immediately followed it up with "well I'll be alright as all the rest of the competitors will have been vaccinated by then!".  *yikes*  

A bit harsh, but then I have thought before that the average age of competitors is getting higher... *laugh* 

Andy

The safest place to leave you trailer on Saturday is Curborough. Lots camp overnight and just about all the cars competing both days will be left in the paddock.

Now you can choose your overnight accommodation without worrying about parking and security.

Andy,

As Graham says drop the car and trailer off at the circuit and If you just want a bed for the night and a shower in the morning consider the A38 Travelodge Southbound. I've stayed there countless times and its cheap as chips and just a 10 minute drive to the circuit in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Support Team

Last question from me (hopefully) - given the government guidance, it looks like hotel stays won't be allowed before the 17th May, only self contained accommodation.  Which sounds expensive for a night between the events!

If I camp I shall be under canvas (or whatever plastic type material tents are made out of now) rather than in a motorhome or anything like that.  Do I need to book, if so who would I contact?