Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mike Scott's chassis parts: Freestyle ARB, R500 uprated pads, diff struts

Shortshift

• Leadership Team

I have been sorting out Mike's garage and am now listing a number of his good quality Caterham parts, spares, tools and so on.  Most of the proceeds will be going to The Brain Tumour Society which Mary, Mike's widow, is understandably keen to support.  Please note:

• I will ship all parts at cost (keeping costs down as much as possible) but please understand that P&P will have to be added - or you are welcome to collect from the Stratford upon Avon area.
  • Please respond here (dibs and so on) as usual, but please also follow-up on jb@jbatchelor.co.uk by email.
  • I'll keep this first Post (#1) as up-to-date as I can, so it is easy to see what has sold and what is still available.

SOLD TO RICHARD:  Pair of new, unused diff mounting reinforcement struts:  still in the original packing.  £68 at CC, asking £40 for the pair.

SOLD TO RICHARD:  Set of new, unused Mintex M1144 rear pads. Used as an upgrade on standard fitment and also fitted as standard to 'R' spec cars, 620's and other Sevens with upratewd brakes.  Also known as 507's or 'blue spot' (I think) or MDB1287.  Asking £30 for the set of four pads.

SOLD TO NICK: Freestyle adjustable front ARB:  very hard to find these days.  Taken off Mike's R500 so wide track, it's in good condition and is complete with all ball joints,mounting brackets and fixings.  Around £240 when available new; asking £150

James

jb@jbatchelor.co.uk

07714 693192