Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

740ARK for sale

LL_female

Like so many I'd be worried about maintaining a 1963 car, especially in the condition this one's already in!

Worth every penny of eleven big ones though....is it Jersey or Guernsey that has a historic car museum? This would be a suitable addition.....

PS: Chris, your car looks like a BRG/yellow K-series injection (i.e. no carbs) with a roll bar, alloy wheels, S-type leather etc. Not many Lotus 7's have these ISTR (not that I was around at the time.... 😬)

R992RJM

😬

Yeah Chris, your car has more in common with your MH than a Lotus.......... 😬

For info 740ARK is a great example and would be very authentic if Phil put the old Anglia gearbox back in!!!

Its so authentic, it does not even have a roll over bar!!!

Someone buy it before I do something daft......

Fat Arn

Visit the K2 RUM website

See the Lotus Seven Club 4 Counties Area Website here

• Area Representative

Hi Lisa, ☹️ news.

ARK was freshly restored and looking gorgeous when I first met you and Phil at Le Mans in er, '96 or '97? Seems like yesterday *eek*

Buy it Arnie, before I do something even dafter 😬

Richard

Don't Visit the North Kent Area Website here *wink*

But how can you enjoy a car where the fastest bit of road is speed limited to what 50mph? (West Coast) and you frequently have to bump a car up the kerbs to travel up the street (Hauteville). I've always wondered what the best car to own would be out there and I have to say a Jeep Wrangler fits the bill - soft top, auto big wheels to bump up the kerb...and then I'd have something for sand racing and hill climbs too...and an OCR class boat for playing around in Havelet of course.