Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Harness wanted (Sold)

Tuck2020

Good afternoon 

I have bought an ex academy car, which will be arriving shortly. It currently has only one seat fitted, so I'm after another (please see my other post) but I've suddenly realised I'll need a harness too, otherwise I'm going to have a very disappointed 12 year old boy here!

Im not quite sure what I need, so I'm happy to take advice, but the plan is to fit a second Tillett so something compatible would be good. I'm not planning to race, but may venture onto a track day for some instruction at some point, other than that its road use.I'm not sure how relevant that is for "being in date"?

Anyway if anyone has anything gathering dust, please let me know? 

many thanks 

Anyway, if anyone h

6 point harness offers more security and anti submarine protection, if you have lowered floors you need the spaced out mounting bolt kit for the rear crutch straps mounts.

We have club discounts with Willans who can supply harness with the correct mounting plate ends - not clips and eye bolts and offer lap straps in pull up or pull down format.

Unless your using a HANS then you would normally look at 3" shoulder straps with 2" laps as this allows hem to sit in the correct place.

Schroth are well regarded too, CC offer a suitable kit with the correct length belts and fittings.