Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Carbon Front Wings

Merrick Linnett

Andrew, You're an intelligent bloke, why make such an unsubstantiated claim as you have. You ahve never seen Merricks wings.

You may feel that you have been treated inappropiately by Merrick in the past, but I rather think he did not expect to have to deal wuth the complexities of sending something to Finland.

For all others, the wings Merrick has for sale are in no way similar to those produced at low cost by MOG and should not be compared to MOG products.

Fat Arn

Visit the K2 RUM website

See the Lotus Seven Club 4 Counties Area Website here

Merrick, as stupid as this may sound (it's not intended to be stupid), if you decide to split them and sell one for £125 then I'd be interested. I've got a pair of these already and love them but it worries me that if I damage one they aren't readily available. However, I can't afford the cost of a spare pair.

Let me know if you're interested. In the mean time I'm going to talk to another owner of these to see if he'd like to share in the cost of the pair.

Cheers,

Nig.

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours

Andrew,

I checked the reply that was sent to you re-seat , you had over a week to respone !

Instead, you started being 🙆🏻.

You realy nead to Get a life or move to a warmer country 🙆🏻

Merrick

Edited by - Merrick Linnett on 19 Mar 2003 12:00:52

Barry, looks bad for my being able to afford one in the near future I'm afraid. Please don't rely on me. I've already overspent on my car this year and simply can't convince my wife that this is worthwhile. ☹️ *thumbdown*

Thanks for the offer to share though. *thumbup*

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours

Edited by - V7 SLR on 20 Mar 2003 19:05:36