Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Looking To Purchase:

Michaelwright

Good afternoon all,

my Father and I are actively looking to purchase a Caterham. Thought this would be the best place to see if any members are thinking about parting with their car.

Ideally looking for a 6-Speed 310R, R300, or Supersprint R. But would certainly also consider a 360R & 420R (I appreciate these are more likely to be 5-Speed due to the discontinued 6-speed offering). We are familiar with the cars current available for sale, was more hoping to find one that isn't currently on the market.

Looking forward to meeting like minded individuals once a car has been purchased and current restrictions have been lifted.

We are based in Leicestershire, so looking forward to getting out to a Midlands meet *driving*

All the best,

Tom & Michael

Welcome to the club ...

You can't go wrong with a 310 sigma and 5 speed Mazda.... great combination.... as long as its orange....

If you can get a good ti-vct sigma engine car, it a light weight flywheel and 310 upgrade, easy via sevens and classics......cheaper than CC.

Welcome to the club ...

You can't go wrong with a 310 sigma and 5 speed Mazda.... great combination.... as long as its orange....

If you can get a good ti-vct sigma engine car, it a light weight flywheel and 310 upgrade, easy via sevens and classics......cheaper than CC.

Mazda box is far more positive than old boxes, aka 5 or 6 speed.

Wondering when caterham will go for the Mazda 6 speed option, must be soon ?

Yes tried both, for road work you would like a 6 speed for a while but if longer trips you'll want the 5 speed.

6 speed is great on short tracks like cadwell etc.

Suggest you drive both and then decide factor in your use as well.

Happy hunting