Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hi ho hi ho

Mrs Mav

Blatted from Hawarden to LLay to Rossett to Holt to Broxton Roadabout to Christleton to My mum & Dads to my Nana and Grandads to Home - 60 miles - about 70 mins not including the stop for a cup of tea and to inspect the oil leak on my Cousins Tiger.

All sorted. Fed & watered and Cat tucked up in bed for the night 😬 😬 😬

I went for a nice blat in Emma's car. Its blue but I made an exception and was happy to passenger to Keilder and then drive back on Saturday *smile*. Perfect weather as well *smile* *smile*

The brakes are a bit dodgy though, sorted the bias out but they're still awful. Looks like the disks are VERY scored and there are almost no pads left. A set of Green stuff all round and new front disks I think. All std brakes - any estimates as to price?

Pads - 30 quid an axle

front disks - 40 quid an axle

so 100 in parts plus fitting (at kwik fit if I can't get there to help 🤔) 🤔

HOOPY 500 kg (and soon) 200 bhp R706KGU

I like trinity blue and black 😬. Just like Clarkey's (?) old Superlight R that is at Caterham South currently.

Then there's Porsche blood orange and black (is that the colour Pinky's having his Superlight Race painted? I havn't seen it, but heard it was a 70's Porsche orange).

A red and black and Viper blue are luvverly, obviously *thumbup*!

Peardrop

In fact, I'm stripping the other Emma as well at the same time as keeping an eye on the pink naked Emma in the garage 😳

Perhaps I should just come clean and admit to having a Fireblade kit sitting in Elizabeths garage and I'm taking the racing stickers off the old car. *tongue*

Lee,

Happy new Fireblade *thumbup* How long are the header pipes?

And as for Blue....

It's a nice colour, 'cos when mixed with correct-nosecone yellow it can make only-true-colour-for-a-se7en green *wink*

Mark

My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is here with Mavis, under 'Mark's Cars'.