Click here if you are having website access problems ×

For Sale: 2 sets winter wheels & tyres (non-seven)

Graham King

Hi folks, I have two sets of winter wheels & tyres for sale, as below:

4 * 195/50 R15 Nankang Snow SV-2, on steel wheels (purchased new as a set). 4 stud Ford fitment. Came off my daughters 2006 Ford Fiesta (now sold) so should fit any Ford of that era. The tyres have 7mm tread left and were on the car for 3 or 4 winter seasons whilst she was at Uni, but she did very little mileage. They are date stamped 41/11 so are approx 8 years old but are in very good condition and have always been stored covered up so not in sunlight.  

Looking for £120 for these. 

4 * 195/65 R15 Goodyear Ultragrip 8, on steel wheels (purchased new as a set). 5 stud VAG fitment. Came off a Skoda Octavia (scrapped due to flywheel failure) so should fit VAG group cars. The tyres have 8mm tread left and were only used for 1 season before the car had to be scrapped and replaced with a different model, so have done very little mileage. They are date stamped 35/13 so are approx 6 years old but as above are in very good condition and have always been stored covered up. 

Looking for £160 for these. 

I kept both of these thinking I may use them again on a different car but that's not going to happen now hence offering for sale.

Both sets are located near Lingfield, Surrey. Prices above are for collection but I may be able to arrange delivery at reasonable cost. 

If anyone is interested I'm then happy to provide pictures if required. 

Cheers.

Graham.