Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Virtually new Emerald MD3K ECU

F355GTS

Bought from DVA in October for £588 includes manual, Software, Cable, various Maps on disk

Hugely discounted at £495 so no offers please

drop me a mail to mark@collinsclan.co.uk

I'm in Berkshire but can ship at cost (£8) to anywhere in UK Mainland

For Rover EU2!

Mark

Edited by - F355GTS on 15 Mar 2003 19:02:40

Gorden, I'm suprised you haven't got one already, being an accountant I would have thought you would have found a way to write it off through the tax man,

Perhaps gift aid to your seven!

But if you don't want it I'll have it.....

Simon

Mark,

Just picked up your mail, had a very very long weekend house hunting, will give you a call tomorrow to arrange payment and shipping....saying that, Kate wants me to come and collect it just so she can meet Barney!!!

Sorry Simon, were you busy changing nappies instead of monitoring for sale? Hope all 3 of you are well. *smile*

Gordon

Ken

sold to Powder Puff

Gordon

you're both welcome to come down and collect it, excellent weather this coming weekend for a blat!!!!!! i'll even have the cold beers waiting! although why Kate wants to be slobbered to death I don't know *cool*

Mark

Kate has grown up with lots of family golden retrievers.....in fact the house we're looking at buying is close enough to her parents that they could 'puppy sit' while we're both at work.....oh dear there goes the nice black interior of my car!!!

Mark, have forwarded you mail to Kate, if there's any way she can re-arrange our weekend to give us time to visit Barney, oops I meant collect the Emerald, then I'm sure she will!!! I'll let you know ASAP.

Cheers

Gordon