Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Well, Bugger Me !

Laurence Wilson

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's Northumberland? I have a map but it only goes so far as Caterham *confused*

I bet it's full of witches and hobgoblins *eek*. Miss Mav and Hoopy must be very brave if they choose to fend off such evil things

Now, anyone care to suggest how much I may be able to pick up a post '96 ex-acadamy cross flow for? I saw a '98 ex-acadamy vx for £7,000 last year 😳. However, I have my doubts that that wasn't a one off 🙆🏻!

// Peardrop 'Moons' 🙆🏻 Miss Mav for calling him a wuss and then jumps around giggling//

Nice 'n' Spicy Nik Naks are tasty!

NOBBLY STICKS OF CORN!

// Peardrop runs out of the room, clearly having overdosed monosodium glutimate and sodium 5' -ribonucleotide flavour enhancers//

Peardrop

/ Peardrop finishes the Hot Chocolate Hoopy kindly gave him, and staggers to his feet//

So, which de-fleaing machine do you have there, Noger 🤔

I've got a Flea-be-gone M2340 D-spec (the one with the flea storage capacity of 8cm^3). I have found it a little bulky to be worn about the neck however; the weight with fluids and fleas is 2.3 kgs ☹️.

It's getting on now, so I'm considering replacing it with one of these new-fangled pocket parsers. They of course can distinguish between fleas, beg bugs etc. Those bed bugs don't half bite! Mum was right *thumbup*.

A friend of mine tried wearing one of those flea collars intended for cats, but he just looked a prat.

Peardrop