Click here if you are having website access problems ×

BULK BUY - Jerry Can's

Rob Morris

Could have a supply of Jerry Cans (to be confirmed) at the right price (£10 inc). These retail at Halfords at around £29 ea.

Thoughts so far is that I could arrange the bulk buy and bring them along to the Curborough Sprint for people to collect!

If your interested then please sign-up below.......!

Machine mart do the 20l cans for £15.22 inc vat. They also have a carrying basket for mounting on a vehicle or trailer for £17. - Might want one of them carrying things.

I doubt Machine mart will do a bulk order but they might...

My racing pics, 7 DIY, race prep. Updated often here

Photo's of the year here

Hants (North) and Berkshire Area club site here

Edited by - stevefoster on 14 Mar 2003 08:22:16

Steve et all

you can normally buy ex military ones for £20 for 4 .......yep a fiver each

Anchor have them at £9.50 01773 570139 for singles

Craddocks have brand new packs of 5 in green, black or red for £59.95 (£12 each) delivered 0845 4502862

(they will alos sell used ones)

Vass sell new and used but don't list a price in their advert 01525 403255

There's a Company called MVS (Military Vehicle Spares) can't trace their number but worth seeking out

Worth trying any of them on a bulk purchase

Most of them sell the racks too

Mark

I currently have 6 ex-military ones purchased from Craddocks - all painted inside with tank paint.....£25 for the lot..not bad hey and that included delivery to my door.

They don't look especially tidy but they are of heavier gauge material than many of the new ones available from Halfrauds and the like. This is especially useful if they are banging around in the back of the pickup down a rough track, full of fuel, because the driver forgot to get them out the night before 😳

Previously seen at Le Mans 2002 and Silverstone Virgins, they will be back by popular demand for L7C at Le Mans 2003 - banging around in the back of the pickup, down a smooth French A road *thumbup* 😬 😬 😬