Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ducati 900ss

caterhamnut

A collegue at work is selling his Ducati 900 SS. Always said Iwould get it from him if he sold it - but can't. Its red, full fairing, '99 with 4600 miles.

The reason I think it is so special is that this bike is IMACULATE. Its cleaner than factory finish. This guy gets teased at work because of this sort of obsessivness, but that means he is the one to buy something from! It has been maintained beautifully - he knows his stuff.

He says the bike is wasted on him, and is getting a BMW thingy. He is looking for £3800, and is Reading area. Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll put you in touch. If I had the dosh I would buy it just to look at!

😬33,000 miles in 15 months! *cool* *thumbup*

angus@tinyworld.co.uk

Caterham pics

here

So tempting that I had a half hour serious discussion with Tessa trying to explain how good it would look in our living room. I am seriously tempted by this just because I know it has not been thrashed and is in PRISTINE condition visually and mechanically. Just cannot really justify it right now - what with the unpredictability of my freelance situation. Keep telling myself its only one credit card..... though of course I would then have to do my direct access test! (having waited more than 2 years whilst riding my 400 Burghmann and therefore losing my license, *mad*grrrrrrrrr...its a long story.)

Tessa said I could, but the condition involved some sort of ring ....

I am still seriously tempted though.......

😬33,000 miles in 15 months! *cool* *thumbup*

angus@tinyworld.co.uk

Caterham pics

here

Edited by - angus&tessa on 18 Mar 2003 09:50:14