Click here if you are having website access problems ×

'02 1.6 SUPERLIGHT

Al Crickmore

No.186 - April 2002

Yellow with CF wings/nose band.

5000 miles, standard SL spec plus Full Weather equipment, Anti-Cav tank, FIA Bar, Tillet seats (Cheers Mark *thumbup*).

Selling because it looks very much like I'm losing my job and it's always gonna go first cos it's too small to live in! Plus it has a couple of tiny dinks in rear panel (fire extinguisher came loose in boot!), this is why it's priced to clear.

£17K.

Mail me for additional info. I'll sort out some pics in the next couple of days.

☹️ 🙆🏻

Edited becuase I'm pi$$ed off and can't be ar$ed to type properly

Edited by - al crickmore on 12 Mar 2003 16:33:17

*** STAY OF EXECUTION FOR ONE MONTH, SORRY CHAPS - WATCH THIS SPACE ***

Edited by - al crickmore on 13 Mar 2003 08:46:34

Mr. Crickmore, if you sell it, you will probably go and buy a BMW, then where will you be? Hang on to it because if you flog it, it will cost a lot more to replace. Life is for living, not for accountants.

Al, even if you do lose your job ☹️ you wont be out of work forever, so if the worst did happen couldnt you just hang onto it, at least for a while anyway ?

If you have finance on it and you dont have any redundancy insurance you may be able to negotiate a delay in the payments.If its yours outright and you can get by without needing the cash just store it until times are better.

Obviously if you're out of work for a long time you may have to let it go but this is a beautiful car and it would be a real shame to lose it, especially after all the time you spent waiting for it last year (I remember all those postings *wink*)

Nick

P8MRA - Red and Black 1.6K supersport, back on the road at last. See pictures of it being rebuilt here

Edited by - Nick Woods on 14 Mar 2003 16:54:57

Al, don't do it. I recently lost my job (software development) and had to work hard to find another, but I know I never would have parted with my 7. I would have stacked shelves in the local supermarket 24x7 before I let it go.

I've got a new job lined up now, but I can't imagine how I would feel now, without the 7 in the garage. Don't do it!

Hope everything works out -

Den

😬 - Self portrait - still unable to remove the smile!

Thanks for the support Chaps. I'll cling onto it like a spoilt child until the last possible opportunity. But as soon as it looks like I can't make the payments then it goes. *thumbdown*

Every time I go out in it I realise how pi$$ed off I'd be without it, skint or not. I think 'That's my car that is'. 😬