Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SV Duratec Parts for Sale - Bilstein rear shocks, R500 silencer, vinyl half doors, 13x6 and 13x8 8-spoke anthracite alloys

vander

Hi All,

So the arrival of my second child has meant that one of the toys sadly has to go, so I’m doing a clear out of all my spare Caterham Supersport R SV spare parts and kit, as they are just sitting around in the garage taking up baby kit space snore! 

Please see the list below of available bits and a price guide, but I’m obviously happy to discuss price and will take less if you take more. 

Happy to answer any questions and to send pics of the items. 

I can also deliver if you live in the Southampton area, along the A34 / m4 to Swindon or up the m3/m25/m1 to Luton or up the A1 on the way up to Sleaford (yes that’s my weekly commute!). 

Call or email me on:
andrewvandermerwe@hotmail.com

SOLD - Caterham Carbon Fibre aero screen with CF mirrors (used 5 times, excellent condition, £900 new, looking for £650 as doesn’t have captive nut mounting brackets but these can be bought separately if required)

A refurbished Caterham 8 spoke anthracite 13x6 inch front (unused since refurbishment, £175)

An unrefurbished  Caterham 8 spoke 13x8 inch rear, £150)

A pair of Supersport R spec Bilstein rear shock absorbers to fit a Caterham SV (5k dry miles only). Excellent condition with helper spring mod by DPR to allow correct geo set up. Caterham charged me £800 for a new set when I sold them my car as they were “non standard” even though without them the cars geo was way off, £400)

SOLD - Decat link pipe for Duratec (good used condition, £329 new, looking for £175)

R500 silencer for Duratec (good condition, new marks, £714 new, looking for £350)

Throttle cable for sigma / Duratec (new, unused in packaging, £50)

SOLD - Accelerator pedal modified to give a flat surface for easy heel toe (£30)

ITG Cone Foam filter (offers)

Cold air intake kit with heat shield for foam filter (offers)

SOLD - Tall custom trackday roll bar by caged engineering (£150)

SOLD - Custom half hood to fit tall roll bar (£150)

SOLD - CSR style infusion carbon fenders by KitCatDirect (previously mounted with sikkaflex but not drilled, few light marks, good condition, £220 new, looking for £100)

Caterham race style lower front wing stays for 13” wheels (marks from previous fender mounting with sikkaflex, £130 new, looking for £65)

Carbon look vinyl half doors (unused / still in original packaging, £150 new, looking for £100)