Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Fuel pressure regulator

Anthony

WHAT???? I was offered an adjustable FPR and rail for around 40-something quid off a fellow BlatChatter. It was new and unused too. I'm certain he paid no more than 60 quid for the same thing.

Even Tweeky Demons sell them for around 60-ish squid. Methinks there's something above and beyond just an FPR on offer here.

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours

SBD do a range of fuel pressure regulators. The top of the range regulator does cost this sort of money but thats good for 280bhp+, it's a red and blue alloy job from SX Performance. No doubt 40 quid for the regulator and 200 quid for the pretty anodising.

They also do other regulators from FSE for a lot less cash which are suitable for other engine tunes. What power are you making and did you make this clear when talking to SBD? Have you tried their webpage http://www.sbdev.co.uk/

Anthony I simply run a 2wd Cosworth Sierra regulator at around £40 plus Vat and likewise re the fuel pump at around £90 plus Vat..................I think you could be wasting a lot of money here if you're not careful. When I was running green injectors at max duty we had the fuel pressure set at 5 bar...and I had no problems with this set up. I'm now on greys with a lot less pressure.

Home of BDR700