Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Beautiful HPC for sale!

DAVID L

I have upgraded to another 2L VX so my much cherished and enjoyed HPC is for sale. This car is a fantastic ‘entry point’ for someone wanting to join the 'wonderful world of sevens' or simply upgrade to a VX engine(!) This car is in really superb condition and I had a lot of interest last year when I first decided to sell (I withdrew when I couldn't find a replacement) so, if you have a genuine interest in this appreciating model, contact me soon. I am confident that, at this very realistic price, it will sell as quickly as it goes!

1993 genuine Vauxhall HPC, 175 bhp on Webbers

LESS THAN 9000 MILES!

All work and maintenance carried out by Redline at Caterham.

£13,500 is what I want!

I won’t give you all the details here as the pictures should answer most queries but contact me with any queries. If you need to talk, my mobile is 07768 00 44 00.

Go to here for pictures

David L

Edited by - david l on 8 Mar 2003 10:44:00

Edited by - david l on 8 Mar 2003 10:46:57

Edited by - david l on 9 Mar 2003 08:08:47

yes, Arnie & Aves,

It is a sweet little beast so why am I being pestered by halfwitted time wasters that either only want to discuss the merits of VX/K power or the plonker (and I hope you read this, you twerp) who offered me £5,000 now and £5000 at the end of next month.

Hey, ho.

Rock on!

David

David

Sorry to hear your selling your car, it's a real beauty. It was me that had your spare set of wheels off you. Hope you're getting something nice to fill the space in the garage.

Best of Luck.

Roy Booth

See willfly.net for more info.

If you don't spin you ain't trying *smile*

Happiness is knowing you have just a tad too much power *wink*

Hi Will,

Yes it is a really special one and it has received much TLC as you say, however, I am certainly not quitting the fold as I hope to replace it with something quite as beautiful!

More details when I have completed the transaction.

All the best

David