Click here if you are having website access problems ×

WANTED fitting instructions for Apollo anti cavitation air oil Seperator

Ralph45

Steve, my chassis is imperial but it would still give me a good heads up as I have had to to piece together my kit over a few months.

r,j thanks again I'll have a look and if Steve sends me over a copy it should stop a novice like me drilling in to the roll bar thinking it was a chassis member *rofl*

No problem. Just remember it is for the metric chassis which involves relocating the header tank. The Apollo tank location and fixing brackets etc are different too for the imperial. The drilling of the cam cover is the same though. I think I’ve got the article from Low Flying as well which is for the imperial chassis. PM me your email address and I’ll get it all scanned. 

It is only air that passes through the little breather pipe on the top of the Apollo tank. The oil doesn't get that high. But ... connect it to cam cover, not a catch tank. No foam in my cam cover ... the kit was second hand and didn't have any. Never been a problem without.

Yep I agree 100% just thought someone might remember.

I spoke cc yesterday and the ant cav systems are supposed to be in by the end of November,in the meantime I managed to source a used tank with the sump bolt,top,bottom and top vent fittings attached.

It had a few stone dings in it and a load of road salt tarnishing but nothing a few hrs going back with wet and dry,a scotch bright and a final once over with Autosol couldn't fix.

Not sure whether to keep it as a spare as it cost peanuts compared to the new price on the cc web site or order the Hose kit, bottom mounting plate and a temp sender,or fit a blanking bolt in its place as I don't intend to fit an oil temp gauge and just use it.