Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New Class...

Rachael

Thanks guys'n gals

I feel all better now. Still fat, but happy *wink*

Hoops, I've been trying to build up the courage to go upstairs and clink in our offering for your Marathon 😳 As it's just passing the yardarm, I shall pour a little drop of Bombay Sapphire over crushed ice, squeeze a little fresh lime over, add fat-free tonic and wait for the courage molecules to make their way into my typing fingers *tongue*

Have a great week-end all *thumbup*

I shall mostly be painting/unpacking boxes/gardening and other se7enless activities 😳

FH

Burgher...missed the group hug *confused* *tongue* ...work does get in the way so *mad*

FH - The reason I checked if it was you, was that I was I couldn't believe the person in the photo was fat. Wearing a less than flattering polo shirt maybe *tongue* but not as described by yourself. Think you look very nice, so there *wink* ...particularly if you make your own bread *thumbup*

So have another G&T *smile*

Happy found house *thumbup*

I'm also having a horrid weekend, only made bearable by the bad weather rendering blatting or motorbiking a less satisfying experience to be missing out on.

I'm having to work all weekend then 'Commute' to the other (busy and expensive) end of the country tommorrow night ☹️

A few beers tonight may help tho *wink*

Mark

My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is here with Mavis, under 'Mark's Cars'.