Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New Class...

Rachael

For those of you who don't already know, I am being moved to a different class, not really sure why, something to do with more work *eek* but the rewards are better too 😬 I think I heard the teacher say project manager. I will have to go to lots of extra lessons, which means that I won't be able to visit the bikesheds as much *mad* ☹️

I will still pop in most days - hopefully, but it won't be the same ☹️

*wink*

Rach

Thanks

It is the same school and I don't think I will need a new uniform, although I will be deal with the senior teachers and even the head teacher sometimes. Its all a bit scary really, but it should be good fun - *wink* *wink*

Thanks all *wink*

I will still be here, just not as much.

Boonie apologise to Dave and don't ever do that again, you could permanently injure him *mad*

I have just been to my first lesson, there were loads of teachers there, too many for the classroom and they all had loads to say...it was a bit scary *eek*

*wink*

Rach

When I see pix of me it makes me very very ☹️ because I realise how f*t I am ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ and I'm too bloody lazy to do anything about it 😳 (well if the truth be known, I enjoy my food and drinkies too much 😳 I used to be worth taking a second glance at in me yoof too ☹️ ☹️ 😳

Inside, there is a thin person trying to get out *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek*

FH 🙆🏻

I'd rather be happy and chunky than skinny and a right miserable barsteward.....

I'd much rather be happy than right anyday. (Slartibarfast, Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams)

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬