Click here if you are having website access problems ×

GOT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grumpy the 7th

Thanks to every one who replied to my previous ramblings! (size 9 feet {try Puma trainers!}, ali or paint, 1.6 or 1.8 etc, etc)

- I've done the deed & got a 1.6 SS with loads of extras *biggrin* *biggrin* *biggrin* *biggrin* *biggrin*

6 speed, wide track, big front brakes, roll bars, Apollo, Momo, FIA bar (did have 4 Mags but now 5 new 14" alloys & new tyres). Oh & cycle wings - [just love to see the wheels go round & round & up & down] I'm expecting to collect it from Caterham Midlands very soooooooooooon! when I go for a 'fitting' (I've already sorted a route home and the nearest I get to the M1 is when I cross it!). Already primed a neighbour to get his ear plugs (he's got an absolutely pristine, shiney, polished 1989 German 911 thingy! & an Italian red Ducatti thingy) - Does any body know where I can hire 'incontinent pants' 😳 I've got to learn to drive it! *eek* *eek* Also hope it's not raining as I don't know how to get in with the hood up...........Or get out???????

Thanks to all 7ers at the Royal Oak - Ulley, Sheffield. especially Nick (who suggests I put in a standing order at the beany hat shop]

rog

rog