Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T BMW 320D Coupe For Sale

PhilKing

Due to some unfortunate circumstances I have this for sale and thought would offer out on BlatChat in case anyone is interested.

I bought the car from friend as they needed cash urgently with a view to hold it for them till they would be able to buy it back. However due to their changing circumstances this is not going to happen so need to move the car on.

BMW 320D M Sport 3 Dr Coupe, Manual, Registered 2011, 61 Plate, 72K Miles, White, Black leather interior, electric seats,​M Sport alloy wheels, just serviced and Mot'd, 4 new run flat tyres. The car is in very good condition, generally.

Bad Points:  The car has service history, but was not serviced for the last 4 years, up to just getting it serviced but this was done at non BMW main dealer. Currently have only 1 key, but will see if can locate the other key.

The car is really a great car and runs really well, no problems that i can find, but wanted to give full details as i know them. 

Price £7500.00, this is well below AutoTrader prices and is what i Paid for the car, so happy for someone to grab a well priced BMW.

If anyone is interested please drop me a mail, car located 5 mins from Jct 6 M25

Cheers ​

Phil

Unknown-1.jpeg.750208e5a35b3485f5d8759d02dbfe17.jpeg