Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K series Roadsport for sale.

Stewart Collier

I am looking to change my 7. I would like a later Sigma engined car.

First I would like to sell my 1997 K series 1600 Roadsport.               Red and ally with flared arches.                                                             15,000 miles                                                                                                Caterham cloth seats and Momo q/r steering wheel.                        15 inch wheels with Toyo R1R tyres.                                                       Full weather equipement.                                                                         Further details and photos to follow.                                                      £11,750. 

I will try again to make this post, hopefully it won't be mangled.

I've owned the car for 4 years. It was my first 7 and I've found it to be ideal as a intro to Caterhams. It has been regularly maintained and hasn't had an advisory when MoT'd

If anyone knows of a person looking for their 1st 7 I can be contacted on here, by email or phone. Here's a photo20180620_175953.thumb.jpg.e64075a1128c617f2643e82655c7ccf5.jpg

Thanks Stewart

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the text of my Pistonheads advert.

Had a couple of interested parties, but no takers so far.

Caterham 1.6  K series Roadsport.. My first Caterham bought 4 years ago. The car has been regularly maintained and MoT'd with no advisories.It has covered less than 15,00 mainly dry miles since new. Mot. certificates back to 2006.It has been an ideal intro to 7 ownership.
De dion
Red and Ally with flared arches.
5 Speed
Cloth seats..
Momo Q/R  steering wheel.
Full weather equipement.
Toyo T1R tyres.
Auxillary 12volt power point.
High level brake light.

New cambelt at 11,000 miles
New alloy throttle body

Priced to sell and is the least expensive K Series advertised on Pistonheads.
Selling to finance my next Caterham

• 2 months later...