Click here if you are having website access problems ×

rubber fetish

timbo

As LTL03 approches (thats the se7ens tour of Ireland for the uninitiated) - I need to protect the underside of my GRP wings from stones. Whats the best material/coating to apply?? Thanks to all the EU money Donegal seems to be having a ball relaying roads - there are stones everywhere.

Tim.

Tim.... don't panic us! Perhaps we should buy enough for 40+ cars??? On another matter did you see my post on toursevens re. Mutley housing after LTL? Over tomorrow in Lurgan for the day but bringing the car over on 2nd May for a trip over to Dowlings (work do to play golf but for me an excuse to have a warm up on Donegals finest "stone festered" roads). Spk soon

Tricks...aka darstardly

Y57 CDS "Mutley"

if you need storage - no problem - just leave me the keys

😬

When you're over in May give me a bell - I'm sure we could organise a quick blast with a couple of the guys from NI7.

Ps. I'm at the Seagoe Hotel tomorrow?

Tim... you spend more time than me eating at the Seagoe! Maybe see you there as I'm with the same people as last time and we'll be needing some lunch! Factory in Lurgan now sold so over to tidy up the ends.

In May I'll be working for a few days before I head to Donegal so will catch up.

May see you tomorrow.

Richard