Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cadwell Park - Tuesday 12th June - £195 - PLACES AVAILABLE

Shortshift

• Leadership Team

We still have places available for our Club trackday at Cadwell Park on Tuesday 12th June, priced at £195 to include free instruction, our 'buddy system' of support, ESV attendance and - if you pay a touch more - a private bar facility and hog-roast in the paddock on the evening before the day.

This is traditionally the social highlight of the Club's trackday calendar, combining a friendly and welcoming atmosphere with seven hours of tracktime on what many regard as the best circuit for Sevens in the UK.  We'd like to see a capacity attendance once again!

You can book by contacting Sam or Lucy in the Club office or by using this link:  here

James

• Leadership Team

Another great day at CP yesterday. A big thanks to James, Dave and Simon for all their efforts and making sure that all surface dampness had disappeared by late morning :)

I'd like to give big thumbs up to a great local buisness in Louth (Alive Tuning), who dug me out of a hole when the gear lever in by Blackbird snapped in two. Always ask a local is the motto. The recovery guys at the track gave me Matt's name at AT and I was all sorted within the hour.

Superb service from a customer focused small business. I'm sure I'm not the first to have been referred to AT :)

Cheers

Rog 

I have to add to this as well. As you all know, my car spent some considerable time in the workshop lately. After there was plenty of air left in my clutch system for the clutch to fail, the operation was mounted to sort it out during lunch break. So big thanks goes to Andy (brake fluid), Phil Brough (awesome tuition and bleeding kit) and a big man in pilot overall the name of whom I did not catch (piece of tubing fitting onto the nipple). And of course Mark W for pressing the clutch pedal for me. All sorted in 10 min, the car was flawless for the rest of the day. And what a day?? I got airborne over the mountain!! 

I would just like to add my thanks to all the organsiers too for their hard work.

I had a brilliant day and really enjoyed myself. I don't think there was a single red flag which is amazing.

Looking forward to the next one!

As everyone has said this was a great day, the organisation  was spot on as usual, James, Dave and Simon do a brilliant job.

The track etiquette was great, especially during OPL.  Never blocked by anyone slower and never harassed by anyone faster.  

The instruction was also fantastic, the difference in confidence after a session was amazing.  The instructors do a great job which adds to the value of a club track day..

• 2 weeks later...