Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Back Home in August looking for something to do

Brightonuk

I am back home on August 10th for a couple of weeks just to try to see if I can still drink a warm pint  and not gag.......After living in Florida for 30+ years you kinda get used to an ice cold larger in an Ice cold glass 

Anyway mid  August might be a bit to far out on the calender but are there any races or meetup planed.

I would love to take a trip to see some Cats in action or meet with a few fellow owners I was hoping to get a tour of the Caterham factory but not sure if they even offer that. 

Nope had not found the events calendar but have now

Yep 30 years But still cant stomach Budwiser...Or Miller...or just about any other yank beer

Actually staying with me sis in Portslade but renting a motor so I can get about 

Yes 4 rims and a roll cage

When I was back over from Canada a couple of times ago, I left with a set of 13x6 & 13x8 R500 wheels. When I called customs at Gatwick at 6am to come down to look at the wheels and stamp my VAT refund, I got bemused looks when I opened a suitcase to show a wheel with lots of dirty clothes packed in and around it, plus the other three packed to meet the dimensions and weight limit of a standard checked bag.