Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Black C7 ***, Bicester 14/05

eagle

A very close guess.  Brooke Kensington have I believe decided to focus on sales and export, but the car was on its way for it's MOT nearby.  It was however being driven by Simon Scott-Russell (ex-Brooke Kensington, Lotus and 7 guru) who is now running his own business.  I have to say after thousands of miles in the car I'm a bit gutted to have it first spotted when it was being driven by someone else. 

Oh right, I didn’t know SSR left Brooke Kensington. I work around 150m from there, hence walking to Lidl at lunchtime. What’s the name of SSR’s business? I’ve used Brooke Kensington for a number of years, which basically meant dealing with Simon so I’d be keen to use him again. 

As for the spotted not being you, I feel your pain. 8yrs and only 1 spot for me...! *weeping*

Hi eagle

SSR is trading as Scott-Russell Sports Cars (A quick web search takes you to a simple webpage and a more interesting Facebook link). He had a nice Evora there and a lovely 340R appeared as I was leaving, so he is still keeping good company .