Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Northampton Motorsport Lotus Seven Club Speed Championship - Round 03 - Goodwood

Comp Sec

Well, it turned into a great days motorsport after the changeable forecast cleared and left us with a cool but dry circuit.

The  score sheet is available Goodwood 2018b.pdf

Overall Championship standings after three rounds are available 2018 Championship - 03b.pdf

As always if you spot an error please let me know and i'll ensure it's corrected when the formal results are recieved.

• Support Team

T3 video here: 

​Spot the slight mistake between Madgwick and Fordwater. Luckily no major impact on the time nor a car tyre-wall interface which is what I was thinking might happen at the time. An 86.nn s time entirely possible I think.

I would have posted my 87.16 video but well I won't go into that here...

Anyway cracking event, great competition  as always and agree Shaun I think 86 something is doable, my run was pretty clean but always places to find time at Goodwood...

Rob

And just a follow up on the big vibration we had at Goodwood the place where we had the wheels fitted didn’t balance them properly so one of the rear wheels was 40 grams out of balance so in other words i could have gone quicker if i could see where i was going