Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Big Brakes!

Eugene

True, they were having a few computer problems. I spent 5 hours with them over the weekend sorting out a few nasty issues. All ok now but there may be a backlog and some messages may not have got through. I suggest sending your question again. As for price... I have a package including limited slip Ital diff, engine rebuild, etc., so am not sure of the brake only cost - but I know its a lot less than other prices I have been given, with the benefit of dust covers too. I will contact Chris and tell him to look at this thread...

Small Boy - with Loud Toy!

See Eugene here

and

Lotus@Herts here

• 4 weeks later...

So, Eugene back with brakes fitted and new LSD for my Ital axle.

Bloody fantastic - goes better than ever and stops too!

Its interesting the difference the LSD makes (I've never been in a Seven with one before). There is an obvious improvement in power delivery and this makes cornering (read overtaking) much more fun!

If I havent said it before (I have) I will say it now (again) The 7 Workshop & Roger King Engines is hard to better for Seven related stuff!!

See Eugene here

and

Lotus@Herts here

John, I'm sorry to hear that!

Chris is up to his armpits in Sevens at the moment...

I'll call him for you and ask him to send you a reply ASAP.

I do now that after fitting mine he is having some modifications made to improve the fit - depending on the wheels you have. I have the old K&N(?thought that was a filter?) types and space was at a premium.

See Eugene here

and

Lotus@Herts here