Click here if you are having website access problems ×

R500 Parts for sale

Jason

Hi All

I have the following for sale:-

1) Set of rare Carbon Component Co carbon headlight bowls

2) Set of 4 R500 steel rods checked for trueness, crack tested and shot-peened (spelling?) less than 3 hours running ago fitted with Omega forged Pistons (domed type) clipped not press fit less than 3 hours running Rodger King can confirm the above.

3) Many used but good ACB10's, Some CR500 and one set of slicks all standard R500 size.

Any questions just ask, all offers considered.

Jason

R500FUN

Bugger... I'm interested in the headlamp bowls, however I doubt that I can afford them at this time. Go on, make my day. Tell me Mark Piper can't afford them even though they're only 20 quid. Please. *wink*

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours

Jason

May be interested in the ACB10's in Med compound could you confirm what size they are 6/21, 6/22, 7/22 etc and how much you are after, I'm looking for a complete set

Graham

*confused* Competition Secretary *confused*

*cool* Lydden, Curborough, MIRA, Llandow, Loton Park, Curborough, Aintree...What more can you ask for? *cool*

Hi all

Due to me using 3 machines to reply (lap, home and work) I'm not sure if I've replied to all of you if you are waiting for a reply sorry and let me know to address below.

jason@tecline.demon.co.uk

Jason

R500FUN