Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I need some answers please

I will be going to a trackday tomorrow. When I explained this to my son (aged 7) he asked me this:

"Daddy, which is more important - going to church, or racing?"

Any offers for an answer that will pass muster when he tells his teacher what Daddy said about church?

Pat

and his not quite black and white cat

Explain that there are a large number of diverse religions in this world, all worshiping their respective deities in their own unique way. Also explain that this is not a bad thing, it makes this world a rich and interesting place. Tell him that most of the wars that are fought around the world are, however, because of this diversity, and that you're off to open a big can of 'whoop ass' on the Westfieldians at the Church of Seven. Kids like and respect violence. *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Thanks all 😬.

Story developed while I was away. My son asked his Mum, who said "going to church, of course". Mum then packed kids in to car for church this morning. However, they were running a little late. When Mum arrived at church car park 10 minutes late, and found the car park full, she gave up and took the kids shopping instead *eek*.

So I'm no longer the one with the explaining to do *thumbup*.

Pat

and his not quite black and white cat