Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Superb Tow Car - 2012 Mondeo Estate - 55k Miles - £7000 ovno

makingff

Hi all

I have, for sale, a 2012 Mondeo 2.0ltr TDI estate that I bought this time last year in order to tow my CSR to track days. The CSR and the trailer have now gone and, having moved to France, I want to replace it with a left hand drive car.

The car was serviced and MOT'd in August 2017 by Ford and had 4 new tires 1 year ago. There is a full service history though not all done at Ford garages (previous owner leased the car from new then bought it once the lease expired). The car has done around 5k miles since I purchased it but will have around 1000 more as it's currently in the South of France.

It's Titanium spec so has pretty much electric everything (although the reversing camera is a bit hit and miss which is a known problem with these cars). There are a few minor knocks / scratches on the white paintwork and kerbing on the wheels. The interior is half leather and in great condition though the floor of the huge boot is a bit worn in places.

It's a great car, really comfortable and has loads of room for all those track day necessities.

If anyone is interested, please PM me for more information and pictures.

Will be putting it on Autotrader in the next couple of weeks but I thought I'd put it on here first.

Simon