Click here if you are having website access problems ×

CR500 195/45 x 15"

Nick Chan

• Area Representative

Pair of excellent condition CR500 tyres with 5mm of tread across the face. They were new in 2016 and have done less than 1000 miles and been stored in the dark. £100 for the pair

If anyone wants a pair of very good CR500 tyres with slightly less tread (4mm or more) of similar size, they can have them FOC but there are slight cracks in the sidewalls

Collection from Newcastle-under-Lyme or perhaps can meet up to hand over as I go between Manchester/Rugby

Cheers

Nick

• Area Representative

The following is how this advert is meant to read:

Pair of excellent condition CR500 tyres with 5mm of tread across the face. They were new in 2016 and have done less than 1000 miles and been stored in the dark. £100 for the pair

If anyone wants a pair of very good CR500 tyres with slightly less tread (4mm or more) of similar size, they can have them FOC but there are slight cracks in the sidewalls

Collection from Newcastle-under-Lyme or perhaps can meet up to hand over as I go between Manchester/Rugby

Cheers Nick

Hi Nick,

Still got the tyres? And how old are the 4mm ones?

Contemplating replacing my old CR500s with some ZZS, but who doesn't love a bargain?

Am in Prestbury, Cheshire so sure we could arrange a meet.

BTW, have you gone the ZZS route, and if so what is the verdict so far?

Cheers,

Julian

Thanks Nick, if you reckon the tyres are all ok (apart from the inner cracks on the 4mm jobs) then that's good enough for me; you have been doing this for long enough now! Sold. I'll take the 4, and put off my (expensive) move to the ZZS for another couple of years.

Am abroad at the moment, but could be available on Mon, Tues, Weds next week if you want to suggest a RV then.

Cheers, Julian

• Area Representative

Hi Julian, Excellent, they are yours.  Wednesday is possible but I'm in the south on Monday/Tuesday I think. i'm in Stretford then out on M60 / M56 / A556 to Knutsford and down M6 if we can sort convenient place.  

Cheers

Nick