Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Blog photos and others

Phil G

• 1 month later...

Hi Jonathan,

It's not a blog in the true sense of the word as there is no writing or articles.

On the old BC blog page I had three folders containing a dozen or so photographs from each category. All I have now is a single photograph from each as you can see from your link.

Phil

I can see all the photos in Edit>Media.

Added a new photo but still not able to see in normal view mode - also the 'drag and drop' facility to arrange photos appears to have disappeared.

I have a feeling "this doesn't work with Firefox or XP" rapidly approaching the site administrator's lips. *getmecoat*

Phil

I can only go by the functionality of the old BC as this is where I originally created the photo galleries (can't call them blogs TBH).

Yes, It was different - adding single or multiple photos using the standard browse>upload functionality allowed cropping and rearranging (drag and drop) in the blog before saving. This gave the user the size and scroll sequence when viewing or hovering.

I think the main problem I experience with upgrades - both with the web-site and the new BC format -, is the fact that one doesn't know if something is no longer available or simply a glitch. I'm not bothered if its gone, I'd just like to know...!

The other niggle is we are expected to fumble in the dark and learn by trial and error. *banghead*

Phil