Click here if you are having website access problems ×

[SOLD] Staggered 6J/8J 13" Minilites in Black, Two Gates and Two KN (2000)

revilla

Ex-member Mankee asked me to post this link to his wheels for sale on Pistonheads:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/parts-and-plates/parts-and-accessories/caterham/staggered-6j-8j-13-minilites-in-black-two-gates-and-kn/8304031

£250 - Tel 07930454406 Email mankee@mankee.plus.com

parts-and-accessories-caterham-S3310445-

Description

For sale is a set of wheels I no longer need. I used them on my de Dion Caterham track car, so they are Ford PCD, 4.25". The fronts are KN Minators in the usual, common 6J form. The 8J rears are made by Two Gates.

They are in sound condition but by no means perfect, though respectable enough. I used them with Yokohoma A021Rs and Avon ZZRs, both without any wheel weights/balancing and did not have any vibration issues.

The front wheels are tidier than the rears. The 8J rears have a smaller backspace than, say, the Caterham 10-spokes, so they do fill out the rear arches more and make the car look wide. I don't have any centre caps for the rears unfortunately, as they are of a different size to the KN fronts.

Asking price is £250 and location is Ipswich, Suffolk. If you want some more photos of the wheels, please get in touch.

For an extra £150, I can fit some part-worn Avon ZZRs to them. The tyres will have done a practice and a race on a 420R racer, then they are considered "lifed", but they will have plenty of tread left and be perfect for trackday or road use.