Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Winter tyres and wheels from Skoda

mossy7

image_24.jpg.352dfd916d5eb71acb62d8b2c89f444a.jpgFour x 16 inch polished alloy wheels fitted with 205/55 R16 Continental Winter tyres.

From Skoda Superb (now sold) and less than 4,000 miles. Bore 57.1, PCD 112, with 5 stud/bolt fixing. Will fit many other vehicles and excellent in wintery conditions.

Cost in excess of £750 new; selling for £250. Excellent, unmarked condition. Buyer collects from Pe19 area. 

• Area Representative

Good luck! I already have two sets to fit our VAG vehicles, so no need for any more.

The market for winter tyres seems to have dipped a bit with the appearance of all season tyres.

I also have a set of 4 Pirellis <2000 miles on 15 inch 4 stud steels (with trims) for pre-2013 BMW Minis if anyone interested.

• 4 weeks later...

Stick them on Briskoda.net, Mossy7 (if they have not shifted yet...).

My tin top is a 3.6 awd Superb estate and it is an awesome bit of kit for the money (bought used). Sadly I have 18's (winter) and 19's on mine so of no use to me - great value at that price though - good luck with the sale *thumbs_up_thumb*

Dave

(all season tyres are rubbish.. in all seasons. don't compromise.)

+1

Being a viking I love driving in snow. However, I hate the mobile chikanes that are on 295/10/22 summer tyres and still think they are safe but go at minus ten mph just to crash around the first corner.