Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Immaculate low mileage Audi RS4 (B7) saloon - SOLD

CycleSi

44,112 miles, registered April 2007, 3 owners, MOT until July 21st 2018.

Daytona Grey Pearl with full black leather, 6 speed manual gearbox, 4.2 naturally aspirated V8.

Full Audi service history. I purchased it from Teesside Audi in July 2014 and is very original and immaculate. It has been faultless and I have cherished it to an obsessive degree hence the condition. It took me six months to find it before I bought it from Teesside Audi (having seen 8 other cars before I found this one) and it comes with full provenance and a huge folder of all relevant paperwork. Everything works/operates perfectly on it.

Specification includes Bucket Recaro heated front and rear seats, Flat bottom steering wheel, Carbon trim, Audi Bluetooth, Cruise control, Bose Premium Hi Fi, SatNav with 2017 updated disc, LED DRL's, front and rear parking sensors, RS4 carpet mats, brake pads recently replaced.

I have just had a full Hunter laser alignment done and a complete set of brand new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres fitted. 

I recently had a full Swissvax treatment done on it.

The additional options fitted are:

3FR - Electric slide & tilt Solar sunroof -  a very rare (expensive) option.
4ES - Automatically opening boot lid.
6C1 - Rear side airbags for bucket seats.
6E3 - Front centre armrest.
8Q5 - Adaptive Bi-Xenon lights.
PNU - DVD based satellite navigation system.
PSH - Heated front and rear seats.
PU9 - Auto dim RV mirror, daytime light pack & coming home.
UF1 - iPod connection.
VC1 - Remote garage door opener (Homelink).

MRC Tuning did a health check on it and they said it was one of the very best they'd ever seen and it made 392 bhp which is as high as it gets. They said it didn't need a decoke and was exceptional in every respect. MRC then tidied up the mapping to take it to 411 bhp.

Service history
Wakefield Audi 7/1/09 - 9194.
Teesside Audi 13/5/10 - 13021.
Teesside Audi 31/8/11 - 13501.
Teesside Audi 3/8/12 - 17841.
Teesside Audi 15/7/14 - 20848.
Slough Audi 13/1/16 - 33949.
Amersham Audi 3/5/17 - 41041.

It is one of the very best in the UK and it feels, drives and looks like a new car. The price is £23500. PM me for photos.