Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SLR Cage...New FIA Sticker - Contact at Caged

Tazio

I want to get my SLR cage re-powdercoated, which requires the existing FIA sticker to be removed.

The cage was manufactured by 'Caged', does anyone have any contact information for them and details of how to obtain a new one.?

Cheers, Alan

• Leadership Team

When I did mine I just emailed info@therollcagepeople.com, the person who dealt with it was Phil.

He requested that I returned the old sticker to him, I emailed a photo then sent the sticker in the post.

Stu.

the rollcagepeople.com is defunct and I think the 'Caged' business has been through some ups and downs since they won the contract for the metric chassis, they went bust...assets purchased.etc.....phoenix rose ...

I have no idea where/who they are now.....

• Leadership Team

There have been several iterations of the Caged business but they are still very much in existence (wonder why I should know...??).

Phil has moved on, I believe, but I suggest you speak to either Nathan or Will on 01373 452866.  I have found both gentlemen to be very helpful.

James

For completeness, and for anyone who needs this info in the future, Caged have moved and can now be contacted as follows.

Caged Laser Engineering

Unit 12

Ash Farm Business Park

Holcombe

Radstock

Somerset BA3 5EX

Telepone 01761 239133    Mobile 07834 232734. Contact Will Spirrell

Requires old sticker be returned and payment of £25.