Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

310 on individual throttle bodies???????

K7 VCT

Hi all, my 310 is just fab.....

However just toying with the idea of fitting throttle bodies, as the noise alone is worth it.

Maybe only 10bhp gain though.....

Anyone fitted to the ti-vct sigma out there?????

Or recommend who could an appropriate ecu ???

Any advice good or bad appreciated.

Hi K7 VCT,

Yes this can be done and we offer upgrades using these.

Drop me an email and I'll send you over a brochure.  There are better value upgrades than going the throttle body route.  It's not all about bhp but more about improving drivability and the driving experience.

Come and have a run out in our F200 Ti-VCT Caterham and see what's possible (weather permitting).

Regards

SKC.*byebye*

Hi,

There's lightweight flywheels and then there's our ultralight flywheel and clutch....a further 2.5kgs lighter than the lightweight. 

Even just putting one of these on a 125 Sigma gives a nicer driving experience that 140 Sigma.  As an upgrade on a 125 as well, it's under half the price of the 140 upgrade as well!!  And should you decide to go this route, someone will be interested in your lightweight one.

Whatever throttle bodies you decide to fit, it won't just be the throttle bodies you need.  Injectors, air filter, programmable ECU and bear in mind the ECU alone for the Ti-VCT (MBE) to run the VCT is going to cost you about £1500.00.  Then a session on the rollers to map it and this will take longer than a normal fixed cam Sigma to map....it all starts to mount up.  I bet, buying a second hand set of throttle bodies, a new ECU and rolling road session, you won't get much change out of £4000.00

Regards

SKC*byebye*