Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Avon CR322 Tyres (Caterham Academy) 185/70/13 Set of 4 tyres

Deets

3 sets of Avon 185/70/13 CR322 Tyres for sale.  Tread depths vary from 3mm (Optimum dry weather) to 6mm (Optimum wet weather) across all 3 sets.  These are a perfect replacement for your existing tyres, hard wearing and very comfortable on our dodgy roads.  Will also suit budding 2018/19 academists on winter training!? Can be collected from Bagshot or Eastbourne or indeed couriered by your own arrangements and expense.  £50-£100 a set. 

Hi do i understand from this that you have 4 or even 5  that have reasonable tread for road use , ie 6mm? 5th is not so crucial as i don't have a spare wheel yet.

I have never arranged courier for anything though and could need some help.

Regards Richard in North Yorks

Hi Richard,

These are complete sets (4 Tyres each).  One set at about 3mm, the other two sets both about 5 - 6mm in depth and almost like new.  £50 for the 3mm skinnies, £80 and £100 for the better sets.

I'd be reluctant to split them as i think i have more chance of selling them as a set?  Parcel 2 go is an excellent service and i'll happily arrange should you need it?  And not too expensive either...  Try www/parcel2go.com for a quote so you have an idea of costs.  Tyres are located in Bagshot. 

Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you for looking.

Kind regards,

Paul