Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Northampton Motorsport Lotus Seven Club Speed Championship 2017 - Championship Roundup - Round 11.

Comp Sec

Please see the following championship scores 2017 Championship - 11.pdf

So after 11 Rounds.....

Class 1

Both Clive & Richard have now completd 7 rounds, and only three competitors could win the class (Clive Marsden, Richard Abraham, Paul Boston), but only 1 competitors could actually achieve 8 wins, which is Richard Abraham (198.26)

Class 2

Rob Jacobs (195.90) has now won Class 2. Rob Jacobs could achieve 8 wins.

Class 3

Dan Malkin (200.88) has now won Class 3,and could achieve 8 wins.

Class 4

At present No competitors has completed 7 rounds, however based on the scores to date 2 competitors could win the class but only 1 has the potential of scoring 8 wins, Jeremy Davies (201.42)

Class 5

At present no competitors has completed 7 rounds, however based on the scores to date 1 competitors could win and achieve 8 wins, John Caldicott ( 100.62)

Class 6

Shaun Elwell (194.21) has won Class 6, Shaun has the potential of 8 wins,

Class 7

At present no competitors have completed 7 rounds, however based on the scores to date 4 competitors have the potential to win, Simon Rogers, Robert Margel, Simon Harrison-Moore and Simon Jenks. However Only Simon Rogers has the potential to  achieve 8 wins (198.72)

Novice 

Simon Houghton is leading but with 4 rounds to go it's still open to anyone.

Ladies 

Rebecca Boston is leading, but with 4 rounds to go it is open to anyone,

Edward Lewis

Only 2 eligible rounds left to go, with Wiscombe and the finally at Anglesey on the International circuit. At present Chris Bramall is leading (Yes I know i'm talking about myself in the 3rd Person !!!) ,but Tony Smith, Philip Matchwick and Simon Rogers could also win the Cup.

Overall Winner.

Of the 13 competitors who can win a class , if it does go to a 8 win tie, there are 7 in the running.