Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cheap Trailer Please!

Gary Drew

I'm looking for a cheap, but sound and smart-looking trailer for '7-duty'.

Under £500 is envisaged - points will be awarded for effective brakes and deducted if the appearance suggests it's been at the bottom of a lake for the last four years!

South East preferred.

Let's hear from all those who've upgraded to a galvanised 'Brian James'-type device recently.

Gary,

Brighton

Small world, eh?

I'm looking for something a bit more sylph-like than the one I'm attempting to sell.

I'm quite taken by some of the minimalist trailer creations spotted in the paddocks/campsites during this past season. Can't quite stretch to (or find) a Minno, unfortunately!

Mike/Nick,

It might be useful to swap notes on favorite forums/sites for trading motorsport bits.

My regulars:

Forums

1) This one

2) Racecar.co.uk

Used Parts Traders

1) www.motorsportdirect.co.uk

2) www.jasonlepleymotorsport.co.uk

3) www.motorsportparts.co.uk

Gary

Thanks, I'll add those used parts places to my list. I regularly look in here and at racecar.co.uk, but that's about it. Eddie White used to have a big list of stuff at www.sevenesque.com, but that site is currently offline (well it's online but with a message saying it's offline).

Mike

Hi. Sevenesque was designed and run by my mate Dave Joyce. Due to his business success this year, the site was not kept as up to date as I would have liked, so we pulled the plug. I have now built my own, which will go up in the new year at:-

www.eddie-white-motorsport.com This will be managed by me, so a quicker response to enquireies, and kept up to date. Any enquiries in the meantime, please e-mail eddie@key-west.demon.co.uk I even promise to get my car done for next year. I gone to the Curborough sprint too many times and thought, next year. Well, next year! Thanks for the support this year, best wishes for xmas and the new year and heres to next summer, which is officially july 9th. Eddie White

From Findit

Two wheel trailer.

Custom built for transporting sevens.

Built in USA and incorporating trick coil suspension.

Sound, reliable high speed tower with nimble dimensions.

Highly recommended at #300.

Contact Details

---------------

Name : Roger Lee

Telephone : 07702 150102 (Mobile)

Email : rogerdlee@hotmail.com