Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Stick on Number Plates

Tonycaterham

Based on a positive response to a previous posting I am in a position to offer 'stick on' front (white reflective oblong) and rear (yellow reflective oblong) number plates and letters and numbers to suit. Both plates and characters are of the standard size, but according to other postings they are NOT legal for the road, so these are for off-road use ONLY.

I can supply the background for £5.00 each and the letters for 25p each.

This is not my business, so I cannot accept bulk orders so more than six plates in total from any individual please.

Post and Packing will be £1.00 for up to six plates.

Example; reg A7 JPE for the front only would cost £5.00 (plate) + 5x25p (characters) = 1.25 + £1 p&p, total £7.25

It will probably take a week or so to sort out and start the process, so please be patient and I am not sure how many I can get hold of, but I will keep people posted. If I receive too many orders and cannot fulfil then I may have to return cheques!

Please send you order to; Tony Pickering,

Knott House Farm,

Pateley Bridge,

North Yorkshire

HG3 5NH.

Please make cheques payable to L Pickering and please do NOT forget your name and address.

Tony7

Membership no 6145

Q56 UKG - coming to a track day near you!

Edited by - tony7 on 27 Feb 2003 16:55:58

Hi,

First shipment going out today.

Due to the huge response ( over 40 plates!!!) I an doing them as fast as I can (even got the wife writing out address labels.

I have suggested that is you want to keep the plate clean the cover it with clear sticky back plastic and this will prevent the characters getting'caught and lifting and gives anb easy wipe clean surface.

I was asked by Anthony about small letters. The answers is now YES, but they are small only 45mm high, same price as big ones and may take several days to get hold of.

If anyone interested plase let me know. *smile*

Tony

Hi,

Second lot gone out but run out of 0's, 4's, 5's and 9's but getting more later this week So orders received orders from L. Remedios, N Styles Luke Beaumont, Rob Margel and Stuart Burns I will try to send before the end of week. Unfortunately work is also getting in the way as I am in London this week.

Regards

Tony

Update,

All outstanding orders despatched on Saturday except for Stuart Burns and Mike Jones. Sorry guys trying to do it on FIFO( method first in first out). I have the all the characters just getting hold of more front and rears backings, so should be able to despatch later this week , but will keep you informed.

Anyone else?

Tony