Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cadwell park Thanks

k.russell

a big thanks to to James and the team, an excellent trackday, I felt the decision to stick with the groups to 4 pm was the right one, the last hour was a joy in almost dry conditions, albeit for that driveshaft.!!!I hope the very few that had car problems, can get back up and running swiftly. Kevin

I'll second that *clap*

What a great day and a great atmosphere.  Can't thank the team for all their hard work organizing these days.  It's very much appreciated.  These have to be the best track days I've been on with safety and everyone enjoying themselves the main objective of the day. 

Also like to mention the very high driving standards again yesterday.  I think the group structures worked really well and the idea of the lunchtime briefing was great.  I think sticking with the 20 minute sessions in the afternoon for a couple of hours was the right thing to do.  Anymore than 20 minutes in an hour is too much....we're not doing Le Mans.....yet!!!.....but that could be an idea....*driving*

Look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Regards

SKC*byebye* 

Echo those sentiments, a great day despite my alternator failing shortly before I got to the circuit (many thanks to Chris Norman for swapping batteries all day to keep me going and to John Valentine for the loan of a battery to get me to my overnight stop before recovery the next day).

is my video of the second red session including my "Oo-er!" moment going over The Mountain *censored* I've speeded up some bits where there is nothing much happening in front.

Most people won't have realised there were three of the Freestyle cars on track in the red group,

is some video of part of the third session featuring two of us, I didn't realise Paul in the third one was behind me otherwise I would have let him past to record this rare occasion.

I'd also like to echo the comments above. A great day, really good decision to stick with sessions after lunch. As a novice group driver having watched the  red group, I think I'd probably have spent most of the time looking in my mirror and moving over *yes*

Having had such limited numbers on the novice only day at Blyton Park, it was good to feel just as happy on a VERY busy normal day. Great work by all *clap*

Agreed, TD novices have enough to cope with without having to look out for hooligans like me zooming up behind them.  And I would be frustrated if I caught them just before a long "no passing" section. I will repeat what I said after Oulton, at Cadwell too the driving standards were first class with slower drivers pulling over very quickly almost without exception.  

Though I did find the 20 minute sessions a little short.