Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Westfield 7 on lovely new trailer - bargain for someone.... trailer separate too

C7GCS

Not mine, but I bought and Elise from Dave and Elliot at BVC - and can vouch they are decent blokes to deal with.  The owner of my Elise also traded in this tidy looking Westfield SE with Xflow motor.  It comes on a nearly brand new trailer (reported to have covered about 30 miles only!, and I can vouch for that).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-WESTFIELD-SEI-1-6-FORD-CROSSFLOW-ENGINE-IVOR-WILLIAMS-TRAILER-INCLUDED-/112425270385?hash=item1a2d117c71:g:nhwAAOSwjRpZQvu3

Seems like a great buy to me.  The car has never been on the road, was just built as a track day machine and it didn't look like its had much use to me when I saw it.  Will make someone a cracking outfit.

I think Dave at BVC also hinted he might sell the trailer separately leaving him just the car to sell, but would not sell the car without selling the it with the trailer (or the trailer first) - I think that's right.  Anyway - give them a call if interested - its easy to get to right off the M4 at Bridgend.

Snap attached of the car and trailer when I picked mine up last Tuesday.  large_westfield.jpg.707d431908c7f14707040de6b7147c72.jpg

Lovely colour and Ivor Williams trailer is one of the best I've seen with spare wheel and  upgrade winch etc.