Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Stick on number plates

Andrew Dent

"Most motor factors and accessory shops do them"

Not any more..... Kens Congestion Charge has completely changed the way number plates are sold.

From now on you will have to get graphic designer to do them on a vinyl cutter, or use one of the few remianing MAX Power dodgy number plate mail order firms......

I may be able to supply stick on front number plates ( white reflective - oblong) and letters/numbers.

The cost would be about £5 for the backing and about 40p a number/letter but need to check a possible source.

These would be for off road use only of course!

Could also possibly do rear ( yellow reflective oblong not square)

If you are interested let me know and if I get enough enquiries to this posting ( please no emails) I will see what I can do and would post under For Sale.

Please note this is not my line of business, but if i can help out other members then I will pursue.

Tony

Edited by - tony7 on 21 Feb 2003 17:14:30

Hi

Thanks to those who responded to my offer to supply stick on plates. Please see my posting under For Sale 'Stick on Number' plates I will try to ensure I process your orders first. I hope the response is good as I have bought about 25 plates up front, so could stand to lose money on this offer.

Regards

Tony7