Click here if you are having website access problems ×

*SOLD* to David - New Packaged Caterham VX Race car race tonneau, boot over half door all in one RHD.

C7GCS

... before split up this set for a project I thought I would offer it as a whole in case anyone wants it while its still brand new and complete.  Its quite a rare item these days and impossible to find new - suit most S3 track cars/ single seaters / road cars with removable headrests:racetonneau1.jpg.94df6135dfa9f513b9534cc81701aca5.jpg

Here we have the 2.0VX race car toneau outfit - there were a few hundred pounds back in the day and consist of:

- a one-piece toneau/boot cover (for cars with cage and no hood sticks) and also work with roll bars.

- it is for low-back seats of the day (or modern S3 seats with removeable headrests

- it comes with a half door for the driver's side and is designed to be run with the passenger side toneau fitted.

clever thing about the passenger side toneau is it has an infil panel that neatly fills the gap between tunnel and toneau to make it like a proper single seater.  There is even a little window in this panel so you can see in it I guess if you had an extra fuel cell installed  you wanted to check the level of visually I guess.large_racetonneau3.jpg.e382c7930a12c2b830b63d07eda1e161.jpg

All in all a great bit of kit supplied by Caterham Cars and made, like all their kit at the time by Oxsted Trimming.

Listing here for a week at £95+ delivery before I split it up for a project in a week.

racetonneau2.jpg.848247d0f3337235b67b81db3b23ecbe.jpg

racetonneau1.jpg.422e96a4b7f7b5e9cea322107e9180dc.jpg