Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Several 7s - Goodwood Circuit Supercar Sunday !

Goslima1

I was there in the orange cat, parked near entrance gates. Saw yellow R500D on the main display area, and red caterham in the garages. nice to see a caterham among all the high priced exotica. Very busy and took a while to get in there.

I've never seen it so busy!

Joined a queue of perhaps twenty various Ferraris, Porches, Maclarens and a lone TVR's at Petersfield, and followed over Harting Down. Then had to queue to get into the car park. Never done that before. And all before eight o'clock!

Col 

I'm with you re the chippings Pete; no other reason for it I can see. So B2141 (one of my favourite blating roads) ruin for a few weeks. Supercar Sunday was v busy, did you see the Shmee the Blogger arrive in a McLaren whilst his 'workforce' were driving 3 other of his £250k motors all with the same number plate letters but different years! 

It looked very busy. I have been in the past & I find the endless lines of modern Lambo, Porsche & Ferrari gets a bit boring after a while. 

Soft Top Sunday is the one to go to. Even if Lord March doesn't want more than a handful of caterhams on the circuit. 

Must try & make it this year.

Agree Colin. *thumb_up*

Too much W***Y waving.  I find older classic cars are owned by much more interesting people.  I admit to looking at the shmee150 vlog, you may have seen my link to his test drive of the Dankervoot. 

When you have owned & driven as many supercars as Tim, they must all blend into one.