Click here if you are having website access problems ×

R500 Duratec For Sale - Price Reduced

Daniel French

Well my R500 Duratec is still looking like brand new and for sale.. Not only that,  I've just dropped the asking price as Charlotte is 'nagging' me to 'get on with selling it'.

I know the right buyer is out there if I held on and waited for what I originally listed the car for, but with the view to hopefully speeding up the sales process I've dropped the asking price to £42,500.

Link:-
https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/caterham/all-models/caterham-r500-super-seven-2014/6922115

Please feel free to call to ask any questions / have a look etc.

Thanks,
Daniel.

*yes*  but racing in the Caterham Academy this year and will probably do more further seasons too, so realistically it (the R500) will sit there for a fair few years gathering dust.  

I'd be much happier with Charlotte 'off my case' and knowing that someone is having fun with it. *thumb_up*

... lovely R500 package there - you should be proud of that (great ad. BTW).

I notice you have  few variations of boot cover in the photos - you don't want to sell one do you? I'm looking for one for use with a car without hood-sticks and will pay a good price for one :) 

All the best with your sale, it should make someone very happy.- if it were a year from now, when when I've finished my new garage building and consoidated my collection a bit I'd be interested myself, but its a bit too soon for me (I'll have to 'make-do' with the JPE and BDR for another year yet while I get my act together and decide what to do next :)

... lovely R500 package there - you should be proud of that (great ad. BTW).

I notice you have  few variations of boot cover in the photos - you don't want to sell one do you? I'm looking for one for use with a car without hood-sticks and will pay a good price for one :) 

All the best with your sale, it should make someone very happy.- if it were a year from now, when when I've finished my new garage building and consoidated my collection a bit I'd be interested myself, but its a bit too soon for me (I'll have to 'make-do' with the JPE and BDR for another year yet while I get my act together and decide what to do next :)  I did have a Duratec R500 4 years ago (#46 I believe) and it was an epic machine.

• 3 weeks later...