Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2005/05 Roadsport SV 1.8 VVC - ZF LSD - 9,500 miles- now sold

Max C

2005/05 Caterham 7 Roadsport SV 1.8 VVC, 160 bhp, fitted with 5 speed gearbox and ZF LSD. 9,500 miles and one owner from new.

Finished in BMW Estoril Blue with silver bonnet stripe and nose band with black leather upholstery, and it looks absolutely stunning.

Serviced, initially by Caterham Midlands and now, by Nick Potter, where it has just been serviced including sump foam filter.  MOT expires end April 2018.

Sits on Yokohama A048's, "E" marked and road legal, with most of their tread remaining.

Full weather gear, heater, loads of paperwork from initial order to date.

The car has been garaged from new, laid up every winter and for the majority of the time been used in dry weather.

I will be advertising it elsewhere too soon, and will load some pictures when I work out how to do it. Meanwhile, if you have any questions or want more details just send me a message.

Car now sold

Now fully serviced and a new MOT.

I've just driven it back from Nick Potters where it has had a service including sump foam. It went straight through its MOT with no advisories, so the MOT now expires 30th April 2018.

The mileage is edging up a bit and is now 9,500 miles, which is still not very much.

Will be at Stoneleigh Kit Car Show with the car on Sunday (assuming that the weather is reasonable). It'll probably be ready for another wash and polish by then, but feel free to take a look anyway.

Max

07989 605421

• 2 weeks later...