Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Help wanted in Sussex

Trevor Phillips

Due to pressure of work and not being very technical the upgrade and re-build of my Caterham BDA race car has fallen seriously behind schedule.

If anyone out there is free either this weekend or over the next few weeks and fancies a bit of spannering then you would be very welcome in Crowborough!

Jobs include:

Welding

Re-wire and build new carbon fibre dashboard

Fit engine, gearbox, de-dion, fuel-system, dry sump

etc etc...

Loads of tea and biscuits available *smile*

Racing pics and items for sale here

John,

Thanks for the offer - that bit got done on Friday by a colleague who popped over.

Just having fun cutting a carbon/kevlar dash out. My router seems to cut through it neatly.

Perhaps I'll take time off tonight a join a few Blatchatters for the Chinese meal. See you around 8:00 PM

John,

Thanks for the offer - that bit got done on Friday by a colleague who popped over.

Just having fun cutting a carbon/kevlar dash out. My router seems to cut through it neatly.

Perhaps I'll take time off tonight a join a few Blatchatters for the Chinese meal. See you around 8:00 PM

John,

John,

Perhaps I'll take time off tonight to join a few Blatchatters for the Chinese meal. See you around 8:00 PM

John,

Perhaps I'll take time off tonight to join a few Blatchatters for the Chinese meal. See you around 8:00 PM

Hi Trevor,

Just wanted to say I'd help if I could but as you know I'm a long way away. Finally got the EZ-Up at the weekend as Paul brought it with him to our club kart day. Sorry for all the messing about by the way - I have tried calling Postvan dozens of times over the past few weeks but always get their recorded message which (hopefully) means they have gone belly up!

Cheers

John Parker